"Ein Vogel ist nicht dadurch definiert, dass er am Boden verharrt, sondern durch seine Fähigkeit zu fliegen. Denke immer daran: Menschen sind nicht durch ihre Grenzen definiert, sondern durch die Absichten, die ich (Gott) für sie habe." William Paul Young - Die Hütte

Sonntag, 5. September 2010

Back to my origins...Switzerland!

Here are some pictures from an amazing weekend in my home country. We (Sven & I and my parents in law) spent the last weekend in Zürich and surroundings, staying at my uncles and aunts house. We all arrived seperately and met up at the airport in Zürich.

Sven-Petter & Severina
Here we are having a little coffee break close to the Bahnhofstrasse in a trendy cafe named 0815.

Lunch at the Limmat in Zürich
After lots of rain it cleared up when we arrived in Zürich downtown. We got to enjoy the city in its full beauty sitting at the Limmat river having a nice lunch in the sunshine.

An honouring speach for the birthday child
In the evening we had dinner at an Italian restaurant together with Björn and Maja. Svens dad spontaneously held a speach :o)

Suprise for the birthday child;o)
Sven even got his very special desert...

Me, Hanne and Sven-Richard

Maja prepared a delicious Swiss dish: Zürcher Geschnetzeltes with Rösti
On Saturday we had a fabulous dinner at Björn and Maja's place after having toured around to a few special places: The pace where I grew up, my old school, where my grandparents lived in Switzerland and we got to see the famous monestary in Einsiedeln. Björn you are the best tourguide ever ;o)

Mountains, sunshine and blue sky...
On Sunday we made a trip to the canton of Glarus. Here we have a rest sitting outside enjoying the sunshine.
Love you my dear :o)
The last picture before Sven had to return to Jena and I headed back to Oslo. But soon we'll see eachother again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen